Are You Looking to Sell Your Home?
Selling your home shouldn't be a stressful ordeal. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your investment in your home pays off. Our services and experience allow you to focus on your move while we manage your home sale from our initial consultation to the closing deal, and beyond. We pride ourselves on repeat business and hope you'll come to understand why.
As Your Agent, We Will:
- Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your home's value to the value of your neighbors' homes.
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible, getting your home maximum exposure using a comprehensive plan including internet and local media.
- Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure the highest price.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you to negotiate the best and smoothest deal possible.
- Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Getting the Highest Price for Your Home:
- Curb appeal is key and could make the difference between whether people stop and take a flyer, or drive right by. Here are a few tips to increase the curb appeal of your home.
- Staging your home is key. Buyers will stay in your home longer if it's staged appropriately.
- Preparing for sale and using good presentation will lead to a positive selling experience. For more tips on effective presentation, visit this link.
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Title insurance fees depend on the sales price of the home.
- Broker's commission is a full-service fee and will cost anywhere between 5% to 7%.
- Local property transfer tax, county transfer tax, state transfer tax, and state capital gains tax are the charges that you'll pay for the privilege of selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
- FHA fees and costs are all fees are now negotiable between an FHA buyer and seller.
- Home inspections fees are in some circumstances paid for by the seller and include pest, radon and other inspections.
- Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed during the home inspection.
Contact us free of charge to find out what your neighborhood homes are selling for, or to receive a more detailed analysis of the value of your home or closing costs.